Collision Sentry - Blind Corner Warning System
The Collision Sentry Blind Corner Warning System reduces or eliminates "blind corner" collisions in industrial settings. Creating a safer working environment in industrial buildings where forklift traffic and pedestrian traffic intersect.
Collision Sentry stands watch over “blind corner” intersections 24/7. When motion is detected on both sides of the corner, Collision Sentry works like a traffic light to send a visual signal that warns approaching traffic of a possible collision. Every day pedestrians and forklifts maneuver through industrial buildings covering the same territory and often crossing the same path. When those paths cross, the result can be damaging – not only to the equipment and facility – but more importantly – to people. Using infrared motion detectors to “see” around blind corners, the Collision Sentry sends a warning to forklift drivers and pedestrians when there is motion on both sides of the corner.
- Easy To Install (Magnet Mounts for Immediate "Snap On" to Racking)
- Passive Infrared Motion Sensors (Sends a warning in ample time for corrective action, Pre-set and ready to use)
- Visible and Reliable
- Portable, Compact, and Lightweight
- Self Powered (Internal D-Cell Alkaline Batteries included, Lasts at least one year and up to seven years, low battery indicator)
- No Need For Any Wiring or Electrical System
- Highly Visible LED Lights Flash When Collision is Imminent
- Z-Clips available for mounting Collision Sentry to wall
For any questions or comments, please contact us at 844-445-1119 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Freight not included in price