Manual Stacker - Foot Operated
The Manual Stacker - Hand Operated features a two-piston hand pump mechanism that provides effortless lifting of loads of up to 2,000 lbs. at an 18" load center to heights up to 76".
Compact enough to fit through standard doorways and operate in confined/congested spaces. Can be equipped with forks or solid platforms.
Presto Lifts line of Manual Stackers incorporate an impressive number of safety features in a rugged, user-friendly design. They are available in Hand or Foot operated styles.
Presto Manual Stackers incorporate a number of ergonomic and safety features in rugged, user-friendly designs.
- Weight capacity up to 2000 pounds
- 1-1/2" thick x 3" wide adjustable solid steel forks
- Forks adjust from 6-1/2" to 26-1/2" O.D.
- 14" high fork backs
- Slip-on 32" x 30" platform available
- Hand-operated pump features variable control hand release lowering
- Lift rise approximately 1/2" per stroke
- Perforated metal screen
- Foot-operated floor lock
- Dual leaf-type chain with 8250 lb yield point
- High-impact, floor-saving phenolic wheels
Presto Lift Stackers are available with several options and added features. Contact us to add features other than standard.
Shipping not included, we will contact you with shipping preferences after purchase. For a customized order or if you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com or call us today at 1-844-445-1119.