HUP Electric Lift Truck Battery
HUP Electric Lift Truck Battery - New
capacity for sustained performance during each shift and less maintenance downtime.
- HUP battery plates significantly reduce flaking and shedding of positive plate materials.
- The design of the HUP battery’s positive plate grid allows for the maximum amount of lead paste to be locked into place during a controlled
curing process. So the lead paste remains cohesive, and in contact with the positive grid far longer than in standard batteries.
- Design: A computerized casting results in less flash and better crystallization during the grid molding process.
Advantage: Stronger, thicker positive grids that are less susceptible to corrosion. The HUP® battery’s positive grid is the heaviest in the industry.
- Design: The HUP battery’s grid design allows for the maximum amount ofactive material in each plate.
Advantage: More active material for a stronger more consistent performance and increased capacity.
- Design: HUP battery’s exclusive five-layer wrap.
Advantage: The horizontal and vertical plate wrapping provides additional protection against shedding of the positive active material.
HUP Battery options available to be selected form drop down:
- 36 Volts (18 Cell):
- Model 18-125P-07: 375 Amp Hours
- Model 18-125P-09: 500 Amp Hours
- Model 18-125P-11: 625 Amp Hours
- Model 18-125P-13: 750 Amp Hours
- Model 18-125P-15: 875 Amp Hours
- Model 18-125P-17: 1000 Amp Hours
- 48 Volts (24 Cell):
- Model 24-125P-07: 375 Amp Hours
- Model 24-125P-09: 500 Amp Hours
- Model 24-125P-11: 625 Amp Hours
- Model 24-125P-13: 750 Amp Hours
- Model 24-125P-15: 875 Amp Hours
- Model 24-125P-17: 1000 Amp Hours
- Smart "Blinky" Water Monitor Light and Watering System available as an added option
To choose the correct battery for your truck, be sure to look at each model's specifications correctly. Choose the model from the drop down list and add to cart. Pricing will be updated. Other options and specifications available upon request.
BATTERIES ARE FURNISHED COMPLETE AND FULLY ASSEMBLED WITH ANY STANDARD ANDERSON TYPE:
SB, SBX, EC, OR YC CHARGING CONNECTOR. We will follow up after order to confirm connector type.
WARRANTY INCLUDED: Seven year (84-months) warranty that battery will perform at 80% of rated capacity—Full warranty for the first 5 years or 60 months and pro-rated warranty for the remaining 2 years or 24 months. It’s coverage you can depend on. Guaranteed.
*Freight Included to lower 48 states
Sales tax extra if applicable
Raymond Handling Concepts offers forklift batteries, battery watering systems, battery water monitoring lights, eye wash stations, spill kits, battery stands, battery stands with charger shelves, charger stand and battery changers.
For a customized order or if you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today at 1-844-445-1119.