The Max-Lift Table is a heavy- duty scissor lift table with vertical travel range options of 24" - 60" and can aid in numerous applications on many levels. The MAX‐Lift is a superior electric hydraulic lift table currently offered in the 2000‐6000 lbs capacity range. Reduces awkward bending and lifting since the work load is always at the correct level. The possibility of back injuries is also reduced and productivity is increased.
- Integral safety restraint maintenance bars.
- Magnetic backed control box allows operator to place controls within easy reach.
- Hard, chrome plated, polished shafting hydraulic cylinder piston rods.
- Surfaces degreased, descaled and finished with Safety Yellow and Blue enamel.
- Smooth steel top with yellow and black safety strips.
- Internal gear pump with check valve, relief valve, solenoid valve.
- Includes hydraulic oil and filter.
- Internally mounted 1.5 HP 115/230V-I- 60 or 230/460-3-60 intermittent duty TENV super torque motor
- 115V operating control voltage
- NEMA constant pressure
- Magnet backed up-down push button control station with 10' straight or coiled cord
- All controller components meet UL and/or CSA specifications
- Cylinders with internal stops
- 10' power cord (connector not included)
- S.A.E. hoses and fittings
- Easy access for service
- Zerk fittings on cam roller and pivot points extend the life of the table by allowing for lubrication in place of throw away, "sealed for life", bearings
- NEMA - 1 prewired controls and electrical connectors
- Control box contains contactor, control transformer, thermal overload and fuse.
Shipping not included, we will contact you with shipping preferences after purchase.
Lift tables take approximately 25 days to process and ship.
For a customized order or if you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today at 1-844-445-1119.