Medium Duty Lift Table - Max M22 Series
The Medium Duty Lift Table - Max M22 Series is an ergonomic scissor lift table that incorporates all the popular features of the Max‐Lift premium lift table into a great value and quality lift table that competes and performs above lower and similar priced tables on the market.
The Max‐M22 has a 2,200 lb capacity with 36 inch vertical lift travel. All welded construction meets AWS standard service. The Max‐M22 conforms to or exceeds ANSI MH 29,1‐1994.
- Trapped top and bottom scissor arms
- Built-in safety bars
- Life Time Lubricated Bearings
- High quality fit and finish
- Magnetic backed control box allows operator to place controls within easy reach
- Captured 'Lift‐Lok' secures top and base leg rollers allowing for easy maintenance access in lowered position.
- Integral, retractable maintenance safety bars
- Lowered height of 7.25"
- High quality Camrollers, Pivot Pins and Bearings
- 4 Standard Tops Available (others upon request)
- Internally mounted 1 HP 115 Volt TENV motor
- 115 Volt operating control voltage
- NEMA constant pressure. Magnet backed up/down push button control station with 10’ straight cord
- NEMA – 1 prewired controls and electrical connectors
- Control box contains contactor and control transformer
- All controller components meet UL and/or CSA specifications
- Cylinders with internal stops
- 10 ft. power cord. (Connector not included)
- Hard chrome plated, polished shafting and hydraulic cylinder piston rods
- Surface degreased, descaled and finished with Safety Yellow and Blue color
- Smooth steel top with yellow and black safety stripes.
- S. A. E. hoses and fittings
- Integral safety restraint maintenance bars
- Internal gear pump with check valve, relief valve, solenoid valve.
- Includes hydraulic oil and filter
- Limited warranty- 90 day repair or replacement on total product, 90 days on electrical components
- Motors, pumps structure and cylinders are warrantied for 1 year
The M22 Series tables are available with several options including: foot controls, fork pockets, casters, safety skirting, and push handles. Contact us to add features other than standard.
Shipping not included, we will contact you with shipping preferences after purchase.
Lift tables take approximately 5 days to process and ship.
For a customized order or if you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com or call us today at 1-844-445-1119.