TC300 Flexible Steel Frame Dock Shelter
TC300 Flexible Steel FrameDock Shelter
The TC 300 series flexible steel frame dock shelter services a wide variety of vehicle sizes and types, while providing full unimpeded access to the interior of the trailer. The flexible steel X arm frame yields to misguided vehicles and aids in the prevention of costly building and shelter damage. If an off-center trailer contacts the frame it moves upwards and back to prevent potential damage to the wall and/or shelter. After the vehicle leaves the X arm design returns the frame to its original position. The top is raked to promote drainage and top and sides are covered with a translucent fabric to protect from the elements and permit light to enter. Two steel protectors and bottom draft pads are standard.
MODELS AND BASE FABRIC:
TC310 — 22 oz. Vinyl ---- Medium usage
TC320 — 40 oz. Vinyl ---- Medium to Heavy usage
TC340 — Truk Flex™ ---- Heavy usage
TC350 — Rough Flex™ -- Medium usage
TC360 — Max Flex™ ----- Very heavy usage
- Standard unit is 11’6” wide x 11’ high x 24” projection with 36” curtain drop for 10’W x 10’H opening
- Head curtain has five fiberglass stays, four overlapping wear pleats per side & wind straps
- Side curtains have closed cell neoprene sealing edge, bottom wear panels & fiberglass stays max 16” O.C.
- Galvanized steel X arms and steel tube framework
- 22 oz. vinyl base fabric
- One pair foam bottom draft pads & one pair of structural steel protector assemblies
- 7’0” between side panels at face
We will need to come out and preform a dock survey to propose the best solution for this product. We need to see the site to account for all the different variables that come in to play at your dock.