Materials Handling Store Shipping Policy
When making a buying decision on the Materials Handling Store, we want to make sure that you feel confident in our shipping procedures. We want to do the very best we can to deliver you the lowest shipping and freight cost. Our web store manager and can answer any questions you may have on shipping at 844-445-1119 or email@example.com. Here’s what you can expect:
Before you buy an item from Materials Handling Store
Consider that shipping and freight charges are not included in the price listed. When contemplating buying a large item from the Materials Handling Store, such as a forklift, consider these questions:
Does the Materials Handling Store ship to my location?
We will ship anywhere in the Continental United States
- Can I get the forklift when I need it? It will typically take 2-3 weeks to receive your lift truck
- Do you have a dock? If so, what is the door height? What is the length and width?
- Do you have a dock leveler? If so, what is the length and width?
- Do you have a dock Plate? If so, what is the length and width?
- What is your ramp door height?
- What is you ramp grade?
- Does your building run on single phase or 3-phase power? (For battery operation)
- What is your pallet rack top beam height?
- What are your aisle dimensions?
- Do you have any overhead obstructions?
Who will be available to receive the item(s)?
Our reps will need to know the answers to all these questions when we contact you.
When you buy your item:
- The price listed is for the item only. Once you purchase the item, our store manager will contact you via phone or email to discuss shipping and freight rates. Prices will vary depending on location of delivery, weight of product, and building logistics. You may use your own freight provider.
- The item(s) will not be shipped until shipping and freight has been paid in full. This will be a separate transaction in addition to the transaction made for the item(s).
- If you decline to pay for freight and shipping, your order will be canceled and your money will be returned.
After you buy the item:
- Consider that it can take up to two to three weeks for larger items to ship. We can provide tracking information on where larger items are during transit. If this information is needed, please contact us at 844-445-1119 or email Raymond Handling Concepts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When purchasing a used truck, consider that it may take up to four weeks to be delivered. This is to allow Raymond Handling Concepts time to prepare the used truck to our high standards.
- All other small items will be shipped through a mail carrier and standards rates will apply.
- If you have any questions we encourage that you contact our web store manager at 844-445-1119 or email@example.com. We work hard to make your web and purchasing experience with the Materials Handling Store and Raymond Handling Concepts as easy as possible.