TC400 Rigid Wood Frame Dock Shelter
TC400 Rigid Wood FrameDock Shelter
The TC400 series rigid wood frame dock shelter is still the best way to accommodate the widest variety of high volume traffic with varying widths and heights. It has a durable rigid frame of double kiln dried pressure treated lumber, or steel tube framing, with raked header to promote drainage. The TC400 series shelter comes standard with rigid wood frame and fiberglass translucent head & side panels. The flexible side and head panels attached to the rigid frame provide full unimpeded access to the interior of the trailer. Two steel protectors and bottom draft pads are standard.
MODELS AND BASE FABRIC:
TC410 — 22 oz. Vinyl ---- Medium usage
TC420 — 40 oz. Vinyl ---- Medium to Heavy usage
TC440 — Truk Flex™ ---- Heavy usage
TC450 — Rough Flex™ -- Medium usage
TC460 — Max Flex™ ----- Very heavy usage
- Standard unit is 11’6” wide x 11’ high x 24” projection with 36” curtain drop for up to 10’ x 10’ opening
- Head curtain has five fiberglass stays, four overlapping wear pleats per side & wind straps
- Side curtains have closed cell neoprene sealing edge, bottom wear panels & fiberglass stays max 16” O.C.
- 22 oz. vinyl base fabric
- One pair foam bottom draft pads & one pair of structural steel channel protectors
- 7’0” between side panels at face
We will need to come out and preform a dock survey to propose the best solution for this product. We need to see the site to account for all the different variables that come in to play at your dock.