Wall Mount Retracta-Belt
Wall Mount Retracta-Belt
Through the years, Wall Mount Retracta-Belts have evolved to meet customer demands for specialized mounting applications. Today, with 5 belt lengths, 8 mounting options and 4 belt end options, you can pick and choose your features to provide the best solution for your unique situation.
- Closing warehouse loading docks
- Closing off aisles or doorways
- Closing checkout lanes
- Integrate into a queue line with Retracta-Belt posts
This Fixed / Removable Mount is the most common option. Great for surface mounting the Retracta-Belt® head to walls or other flat surfaces. The Removable Bracket allows you
to save money by using one head in multiple locations, including other wall mounts or posts.
- Wall mount units available with 15’, 20’, 25’ and 30’ belts.
- Mounting plate is separate from the body.
- Body can be used with multiple mounting plates.
- 10 year warranty
- Heavy gauge construction: combined with proven designs, strict quality standards and premium materials ensures that the product will last for years.
- High impact polycarbonate material: greatly increases durability. Typically found in bulletproof panels.
- Redesigned E-Z Back braking system: creates the safest post on the market. Patent pending rotary damper technology ensures a safe, controlled retraction of the belt at ANY length. More consistent, controlled, and reliable than centrifugal pad designs.
- Red slide action manual locking belt clip:prevents accidental release of the belt due to line ducking.
- Individual part replacement: why pay $50 for a new assembly when you only need a $5 part?
- Built-in sign attachment: no need for costly adapters. Does not take up receiving ends and limit attachment of belts.
- 3 receiving ends: allow attachment of belts from any direction.
- Universal belt end: integrates with most competitors' products, including both internal groove as well as external dovetail designed products.
Belt End Upgrades
- Magnetic belt end: attaches to magnetic surfaces without a receiving end.*
- Suction cup belt end: attaches to glass, ceramic or metal surfaces temporarily.*
- S-Hook belt end: attaches to warehouse shelving or wraps around poles and connects to itself.
- Durable polyester belt: same belt in all models. Unlike our competitors, we've created new Retracta-Belt mechanisms to get a longer belt instead of cramming a thinner, less durable belt into existing posts which appear wavy and flop over.
- Stainless steel spring: keeps 2" high strength, tightly woven belt taut at any length.
- Rubber floor protector: standard on our 18 lb. cast baseweight.
- Heavy chrome plated or powder coated finishes:ensures finish won't peel or crack over time.
- Stainless steel hardware: used throughout to eliminate rust potential.
Additional options listed above available per request. For any questions or inquiries about a customized option, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-445-1119.