This Warehouse Retracta-Belt Hose Clamp Mount retractable belt alows for a secure and semi-permanent connection to uprights, making it an easy choice for any place with racking. Standard length of hose clamp mount is adjustable from a 2” to 5” diameter. The belt end is a "S-Hook" which works without a receiving end. It can hook into items or it wraps around items and hooks onto itself.
- Closing warehouse aisles
- Semi-permanent attachment to non-magnetic warehouse racks
- Attachment to maintenance cart or forklift so it is always ready for use
- Wraps around and attaches to bollards, sign posts, warehouse racks, fences and other uprights
- Hooks onto warehouse racks or fences
- Wall mount units available with 15’, 20’, 25’ and 30’ belts.
- Mounting plate is separate from the body.
- Body can be used with multiple mounting plates.
- 10 year warranty
- Heavy gauge construction: combined with proven designs, strict quality standards and premium materials ensures that the product will last for years.
- High impact polycarbonate material: greatly increases durability. Typically found in bulletproof panels.
- Redesigned E-Z Back braking system: creates the safest post on the market. Patent pending rotary damper technology ensures a safe, controlled retraction of the belt at ANY length. More consistent, controlled, and reliable than centrifugal pad designs.
- Red slide action manual locking belt clip:prevents accidental release of the belt due to line ducking.
- Individual part replacement: why pay $50 for a new assembly when you only need a $5 part?
- Built-in sign attachment: no need for costly adapters. Does not take up receiving ends and limit attachment of belts.
- 3 receiving ends: allow attachment of belts from any direction.
- Universal belt end: integrates with most competitors' products, including both internal groove as well as external dovetail designed products.
Belt End Upgrades
- Magnetic belt end: attaches to magnetic surfaces without a receiving end.*
- Suction cup belt end: attaches to glass, ceramic or metal surfaces temporarily.*
- S-Hook belt end: attaches to warehouse shelving or wraps around poles and connects to itself.
- Durable polyester belt: same belt in all models. Unlike our competitors, we've created new Retracta-Belt mechanisms to get a longer belt instead of cramming a thinner, less durable belt into existing posts which appear wavy and flop over.
- Stainless steel spring: keeps 2" high strength, tightly woven belt taut at any length.
- Rubber floor protector: standard on our 18 lb. cast baseweight.
- Heavy chrome plated or powder coated finishes:ensures finish won't peel or crack over time.
- Stainless steel hardware: used throughout to eliminate rust potential.
Additional options listed above available per request. For any questions or inquiries about a customized option, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-445-1119.